M, Micro-Nutrient Fertilizer
Micronutrients, sometimes called ‘trace elements’ are vital for plant growth. Micronutrient fertilizer should be used in conjunction with N, P, and K macro element fertilizers.
- Dose 1 pump per 10 gallons twice weekly.
- Increase dosage for densely planted and high-tech tanks with CO2 injection.
- If algae occur reduce dosage frequency.
- Dose 1 pump per 10 gallons of new water before water change for typical tanks.
- Dose 2 pumps per 10 gallons of new water before water change for densely planted and high-tech tanks with CO2 injection.
(Fe -0.74%) (Mg -0.073%) (Mn -0.072%) (Zn -0.0215%) (Cu -0.0054)
(Mo -0.0019%) (B -0.0018%) (Co -0.00018%)
Typically higher order plants can store micronutrients for longer than lower order algae can. For this reason limiting the frequency of micronutrient dosing can prevent algae growth.
After 1-2 weeks of dosing M, Micronutrient fertilizer, plants will appear more vibrant, healthy, and show faster growth. Red colored plants will appear redder, especially on recent growth.