Fe, Iron Fertilizer Supplement
Fe, Iron Supplement Instructions
Iron is a key Micronutrient that may be deficient in many planted tanks. Use Fe Iron supplement to enhance red coloration of plants and provide all plants with a key nutrient needed for healthy growth.
Analysis: (Fe – 1.0%)
- Δppm/1pump/10gal = +0.53ppm
- 1 pump, 2cc, contains 10mg dissolved Fe
- 1 pump per 10 gal raises Fe concentration by .53ppm
- Dose 1 pump per 10 gallons weekly.
- Dose 2 pumps per 10 gallons weekly for densely planted and high-tech tanks with CO2 injection.
- Dose 1 pump per 10 gallons of new water before water change.
If new growth appears pale and or existing leaves fade around tips and edges, sometimes with holes in leaves it is likely the tank has an Iron deficiency. Use Fe Iron supplement to provide all plants with an ample supply of Iron as well as enhance red coloration in plants.
After 1-2 weeks of dosing Fe Iron Supplement, new growth on plants will appear more vibrant and show proper coloration. Red colored plants will appear redder, especially on recent growth